RSS

Merry Christmas . Please enjoy your visit and spread the Christmas spirit.

September 20 ~ Day one of this new blog

Welcome Welcome everyone!!!

So, the idea that the special feeling you have a Christmas needs to be with you all year has prompted me to start this blog.  I intend to post a little something each day to keep the Christmas spirit alive.  Be it a tip or hint, a recipe, a craft idea, a gift idea, some act of kindness or charity, or just a wish for comfort and joy...hopefully each and every day I can spread just a little bit of the love an joy that is the true meaning of Christmas.

As I sit here in my living room in South Carolina, Christmas seems to be so far away.  There is a football game on TV in the background and I can feel the cool breeze coming from the air conditioner.  Yes, it is supposed to reach near record temperatures here tomorrow with the highs in the upper 90s...not very Christmas-y at all, but then again, I have seen many people doing their Christmas shopping in shorts and flip-flops down here.

For today I would like to share with you some great Christmas cards (yes, you need to start thinking about them now - especially if you want to do something custom) that you can find on Greeting Card Universe.  Whatever you could possibly want to say, whatever your profession, to whom ever you want to send them to, I'm sure you can find it here...  Here are just of few of the thousands of Christmas cards available...



Many of the artists on this site are more than happy to help you by customizing their designs just for you.  So stop by and take a look, I'm sure you'll find something perfect for your needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment