RSS

Merry Christmas . Please enjoy your visit and spread the Christmas spirit.

November 6 ~ Spare Time

This week end we get an extra hour. How do you spend your spare time? This weekend why not spend that extra time thinking about just that...how do I spend my "free time" and am I really making the most of it. Am I doing something I love, am I using the time to make myself or someone else happy? Or, am I wasting what little free time I have on activities that I regret later? Make a promise to yourself this weekend to spend that extra hour wisely.

Hobbies are a good way to make your free time more enjoyable. And if you don't already have one, you can always take classes or lessons on an activity that will develop into a lifetime hobby....photography, cooking, line dancing, kayaking, bicycling, painting, sewing...you name it, there's a class somewhere that can teach you.

If you don't already have a hobby and aren't really interested in learning something new, you might consider volunteerism...  There are literally thousands of groups, organizations, and even individuals that would benefit from a few hours of your time.  So why not spend that extra hour this week end looking in to programs in your area...you might just find the perfect way to give to others and make you feel great about yourself at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment